A rotation system with automatic kink elimination, in which the spool rotates when the line is wound on the reel while the large-sized reel is secured firmly with a pipe sheet. A high-rigidity carbon body ensures ease of winding with high tension smoothly, thus making it possible to set a variety of rigs, ranging from large-sized spinning reels to bait reels. Supporting a wide range of spools, ranging from a single spool to a 600-m long coupled wide spool, thus eliminating frustration from kinks and making the line last long.
● Size: 426 × 150 × 55 mm (when in use); 212 × 200 × 55 mm (when folded)
● Weight: 330 g
● Spool maximum installation width: 80 mm; maximum diameter: 125 mm
● Supporting spinning reels (up to No. 10,000 class casting).
MADE IN JAPAN
1) Raise the folded arm and turn the arm fixing ring.
2) Secure the reel to the pipe sheet.
3) Pull the fixing pin up and turn it 90° to fix the rotating holder.
4) Set the spool.
(In order to suppress rotation blur, sandwich the asymmetric arms A and B according to the unevenness of the center of the various spools by referring to the illustration on the right-hand side as shown in Fig. 2)
* Loosen the adjustment screw and open the arm.
* Tighten the adjustment screw to close the arm.
5) Adjust the tension.
* Tightening the adjustment screw will increase the tension.
6) Connect the line to the spool of the reel.
7) Pull out the fixing pin and rotate it 90° to free the rotating holder.
8) The setting is completed at this stage. Wind at the same speed from beginning to end at once.